Sunday, November 9, 2008

It's Kassidy's Birthday!!!

4 years ago today at a little after 6pm, Kassidy Mae Knight was brought into our lives. She has been such a blessing and joy to our family ever since. We LOVE her and thank her for making our lives brighter. Pat asked her what she wanted for breakfast and she said, "cakes" (pancakes). He made her pancakes and sausage.
Present time was a hit. She got some furniture sets for her Loving Family Doll house. She also got a horse playset with a jeep and trailer. She has been playing all day.

We had cupcakes with creamy melted chocolate center and of course, CHOCOLATE FROSTING!!!
Some of Kassidy's likes are:
She absolutely LOVES HORSES!
Loves playing with Hayden
Loves to sleep with Mom every night
She loves to snuggle
Loves any movie that has a horse in it
She loves almost any kind of fruit
She introduces herself as Kassidy with a "K"
When you say smile she gives a big cheesy grin! I love it!!!
Happy birthday baby girl!!!


5 comments:

Brandi said...

Happy birthday kassidy with a K!

Turley Family said...

How fun! She is looking more grown up every time I 'see' her! I am impressed with your cup cakes. I am not much of a baker yet.

Oh and I love your background for your blog.

Love ya!
Morg (As Pat would say)

Turley Family said...

Okay I don't know what happened to my other comment. It is not showing up. So If it does after I log off I guess you'll have two!

Well Kassidy's birthday looks like it was a blast! I wish I could of made it, but I had a previous engagement in another state!

All the kids are getting so big. I watched that video of your crazy kids, and Hayden is looking like a little man! The last time I say him he still looked like a little boy to me.

Well I better go make breakfast.

Love ya!
Morgan

Quader's said...

Miss you tons Kassidy. Can't beleive how much you have grown makes me sad I can't watch you grow up!!!!! You are one cute girl and I love ya! Happy 4th b-day sweetie!

Celeste B. said...

Happy Birthday Kassidy! You look so much like your mom it sometimes catches me off guard. I have to look twice. LOL!

XOXO