Sunday, April 19, 2009

Disney on Ice

Kassidy and I were invited by her friend to got the Disney on Ice show.  Unfortunately her friend ended up getting sick and wasn't able to go.  They gave me the tickets and I took My 3 girls and Jasmine's friend Nikelle.  It was a lot of fun.  Thanks for the tickets!  We got to see several of the Disney stories such as, Lion King, The Little Mermaid, Lilo and Stitch and Peter Pan. 




This was Kassidy's first Disney on Ice show.  She had fun, but she kept saying that she didn't get to see enough Princess's

The girls were salivating over Lilo's sister's boyfriend.  He skated around in nothing but swim trunks.  I guess all the guys at school need to start painting their abs on as well.

5 comments:

Salina said...

This in Nikelle!!! I was totally NOT salivating over nani's boyfriend!!!! But he was soooo stinking cute!!! I'm very glad that kassidy had fun I know Jazz and I did. Right now we are watching the Jazz game and we are lossing by 13 points (sorry if you not watching the game it is good) to the la Lakers.

Brandi said...

How cool you were able to score some free tickets. It doesn't get much better than free!

The last time I went, Loo was little and it was just me and Sue. The girl who played Cinderella got dropped on her head. Literally. They wisked her off the ice and kept on skating. I'll never forget that.

Brandi said...

p.s.
Gotta think about "Life as we know it" for your blog title. :)

Also, I noticed Reams has strawberries for .99 is that a good price??

Quader's said...

Looks like an awesome time!!!!!

Jesi said...

Ok I had just recoverd from strep in that picture so that explains everything!