Wednesday, April 1, 2009

I am a ReTaRd!!!

Okay, so I decided that I would review the comments made to my blog just in case someone I didn't know tried to post something weird. I thought they would go to my email to review. I have been checking my email all of these months thinking that no one was posting comments. I have even logged into my blog and NEVER have noticed that it said I had comments to review! What a dip I am. I am so sorry to all of my faithful fans who have commented many months ago and that I obviously don't know how to blog. Thank you for all of the cute comments.

P.S. You have to be faithful fan because I am a slow blogger. I love you all!

3 comments:

Brandi said...

You can set it up so that comments that need to be moderated are sent to your email. That's what I do! :D

Quader's said...

SLOW????!!!!! Considering my dear sister your last post before this one was December I would say SLOW doesn't cut it maybe S........L.........O............W :) Love ya lots sister dear.

Celeste B. said...

LOL! You crack me up. Do what Brandi said...