Sunday, April 26, 2009

New floor and furniture

This is the new couch. Finally after having the old one for 15 years. It was great while it lasted but long overdue for something new. We are getting 2 Chairs that match but they won't be in for another week or so. This is the new floor. Kassidy has fun riding her little bike around on it. I have fun sliding across it in my socks. Kassidy and I play a game doing that. I am trying to pick out some rugs and that will end the sock sliding. Darn! We absolutely love this floor. It goes from the entry way through the kitchen to this little family room and then down the hall to the 3 bedrooms.


4 comments:

Quader's said...

I LOVE IT!!!! It looks awesome!!! So much like a loving little home!!! Swiffer hard wood floors here you come!!!!

Brandi said...

It looks SO good! Love love love it! You do good job!

Celeste B. said...

Very nice! We have wood, but only in the kitchen and entry way. I love the couch. I tried to talk Mike into leather, but we were living in a hot climate then and he did not want to stick to them.

I love the paint too. I wish we could paint our white walls...

Cute blog layout!

Matt & Darla said...

The house looks great from the pictures! Now I'll just have to come visit you in person sometime, huh? LOL I'm glad I found your blog! Now you'll have mine, too.